Semi-permanent eyelash extensions will give you longer, thicker and very natural looking eyelashes. They look so natural noone will know they are not yours! Eyelash extensions are worn by famous celebrities like Nicole Kidman, Star Jones, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Gwen Stefani, Lucy Liu, Naomi Campbell and Liz Hurley to name a few. But you don't have to be a celebrity to wear them. Women everywhere are catching on and becoming Lash Addicted!
LASH OUT! eyelash extension professionals specialize in this revolutionary new service that will extend your natural eyelashes and draw attention to your eyes. Extensions are perfect for everyday wear as well as special occasions. They are semi-permanent and made from synthetic fibers. Each lash is applied one by one to your own natural lashes. With proper care and touchup visits they can last a very long time. Normally a person's natural eyelash falls out every 60 - 90 days and a new lash grows in immediately. Therefore, it is necessary to get touch-ups to fill in the fallen lashes. About every 2 to 3 weeks is recommended, however, this will vary from person to person. Your natural lash cycle as well as how you take care of your lashes will affect how long they last. Some LASH OUT! clients have had their extensions for over a year with regular touchups visits.
The extensions are single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They provide length and thickness to your own lashes and are available in varying lengths and thickness. They are applied to your individual eyelashes, one lash at a time. There is no need for mascara even though a water based mascara is fine to use. The result is thicker, longer, eye opening eyelashes that are safe in the shower, while swimming, sleeping or exercising.
Eyelash extensions are great for everyday wear or special occassions. Eyelash extensions brighten and open your eyes. Eyelash extensions have gained a tremendous amount of popularity in the last couple of years because the look acheived is so natural. Whether you are looking for an everyday look, lashes for your wedding day or just a weekend away LASH OUT! professionals have a perfected technique that will transform your look to WOW!
**Eyelash Extensions are applied by a licensed, certified and experienced Eyelash Extension Specialist**
LASHFRESH Eye & Lash After Care
Clean * Condition * Hydrate * Nourish
Eyelash Extension AfterCare Tips
It is important to take care of your new eyelash extensions. With proper care your natural lashes will remian healthy and strong. Some important points to remember on how to care for your eyelash extensions:
- Do not immerse lashes in heavy water for 12-24 hours (light mist is fine) - this will actually remove any chemicals from the glue and lessen any chance of reactions. Technicians: Use the Lashfresh Hydramist, and gently brush gently through lashes after application.
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes when in the shower - do not stand with your eyes/lashes directly under the shower head. After shower brush/comb gently through your lashes starting at the middle and going upwards. Do not comb from the root of the lashes - this may cause your natural lashes and extensions to be pulled out prematurely.
- Avoid hot steam or sauna immediately afterwards. Allow enough time for the glue to bond to the lashes.
- Do not rub your eyes/lashes.
- Sleep on your back! Not only good for the lashes but keeps wrinkles away.
- If wearing mascara only use water based mascara and apply only on the tips of lashes to create more volume.
- If applying mascara do so from middle to tip, avoid root area.
- Keep lashes hydrated. Hydrated, conditioned lashes are happy lashes that will remain healthy and flexible and not dry out.
- Do not be afraid to touch your lashes. Lashes need to be cleaned especially if wearing makeup daily.
- Use water based eye makeup remover - a gentle liquid or foam wash with either a q-tip or lint free cotton pad.
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler. This can cause lash breakage.
- Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely)
- DO Lie and say they are yours:)